Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Extending my Collectibles

I am just thinking of any possibility to extend my vintage selvedge jeans collectibles horizons, time is so limited that I can't go around places much to search for collectibles, went recently to search for collectibles still didn't manage to search for those vintage Levi's Big E jeans that I've wanted to collect for so long.

My Levi's Big E collection consists of,
1) Levi's 702XX Big E, J22 Made in Japan, V-stitched.
2) Levi's 502XX Big E, J22,V-stitched.
3) Levi's 502XX Big E, J22, Bar-stitched
4) Levi's 503XX Big E, J22, Bar-stitched

I still have no USA Big E jeans which is quite disappointing for me as, wherever I went they either give me such a ridiculous price which I won't part my money with or it isn't my size. Still, I have a lot of more important tasks have hindered my attempts to obtain more collectibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment