Friday, February 4, 2011

Tip of Borneo 2011

Figure 1: The tip of borneo, fair weather.
It hasn't been long since I been to the tip, which is last December 2010, but this Chinese New Year, made that trip again to the tip of borneo which is Kudat, with a bunch of fun friends. However the weather during this Chinese New Year around was gloomy but this time, we manage to reach the tip with sunny weather.
Figure 2: The climb, picture courtesy of Ancee (Bonney).
At first, we planned to sleep at the Rungus traditional long house but due to the room condition as well as the walls which weren't comfortable and the distance to the city of Kudat, we changed our mind and decide to sleep at the city. A dinner in the dark, is enjoyable especially with like-minded friends.
Figure 3: Went down to the rocky tip despite the high tide with Frankey.
Despite the weather being rainy, roads which are pretty bad and there are places which are flooded, my 4X4 still has the guts to carry on the journey and protecting us from the harshness of the journey. God has indeed protected us during the trip as there are times when the danger is there.
Figure 4: The Jimmies (Proud to be Jimmies).
This trip is a very memorable and fun trip which I say, a very good mark for my last semester in University. Despite the busyness of wanting to complete my final year project, I also strive to have as much fun as possible without of course sacrificing my time to complete my course. All in all thank God for providing us safety during the whole journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment