Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dear

Figure 1: Amber light love.
Dear,

The world says that today is a special day for lovers...
For me, today is another day the same as before and the day tomorrow...
I believe that everyday as lovers we should love each other...
As special as the day before and the day tomorrow...
The world is changing and people around us comes and go...
But in this life I need to have someone for i can't walk alone...
I need support and support in life and i can't do it as a lone ranger...
That's where you come and be a part of me and complete me..
We are two different person who doesn't complement each other...
I may do things which may not interest you and you may do the same...

Figure 2: Me & Koyong at 1st CG.
Still my love for you goes beyond that and all this makes you the perfect person...
You are that diamond, one in a million in a huge pile of quartz...
I may not always say "i love you" or "i miss you" but I produce in my actions...
To me you are the closest person to me and our love links us to Him...
You have highlighted to me that He is the most important of all for He is our Father...
I have changed to better from before for you have given me the chance and patience to do so...
You thought me that a relationship is not about self but for the welfare of others...
Thank you for emphasizing that life will not be happy alone and without friends...
Life is indeed beautiful when I am spending it with you and under His care and blesssing..
I have an endless to-do list with you which only continues when we finally go to Him..

Figure 4: Me & Koyong at the tip of Borneo.
I just enjoy going places with you and having you simply just by my side..
You taught me that love is beautiful if not based only on feelings but principles..
Love is perfect the way you defined it in our relationship..
Thank you for accepting me the way I am as I am just an imperfect human being..
Thank you for always being there for me and never letting go when times goes hard..
It has been three years, since we first looked into the beautiful sunset on the day we first get together..
Lets spend more time together, tomorrow, tomorrow and the next tomorrow...

To my precious,

Koyong

No comments:

Post a Comment