Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chap Goh Meh

Figure 1: Jow with the CNY spirit.
Before ending my week with camping, just going to share a bit on a very interesting activity with my coursemates. I have never attended a Chap Goh Meh dinner before as it is held by the Chinese with their respective families. I even wrote in Hanzi which I didn't apply ever since I finished my Mandarin classes.

However this time, I manage to spend time with almost all my coursemates, minus those who aren't able to attend and had a great time together. We are all different people, different race and culture but we mixed well and create a great, noise and lively crowd at my coursemate's house.

All in all, it was great and a big thanks to all my Chinese friends who sponsor us the dinner. I really appreciate it as we finally get to gather together and despite our differences we can also work, have fun and live together as a country. Maybe not ideally 1 Malaysia as I do hate politics, but just be as equals.

Well, since this is our last semester together, I guess this is a very memorable day in which we can gather together, just have pictures taken with smiles and jokes, these are memories which will definitely last. I really thank God for giving me this environment and through everything I owe to God.
Figure 2: Me & my chinese friends Raymond & Desmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment