Saturday, February 12, 2011

A simple weekend

My english teacher used to say "KISS" but not kiss as in a smooch, but "Keep It Short and Simple", so I'm just going to kiss on my blog on this relaxing weekend.

I like to spend my weekend by simply just relaxing.
I want to relax in a sense as not thinking so much about stressful subjects. 
I just hate being busy with bothersome daily activities as all those weekdays.

I like my weekend to be filled with simplicity.
I want it relaxing in a way I can get enough rest and eat well.
I just hate having my weekend interrupted especially with classes.

I like to spend time relaxing during the weekend with my love ones.
I want to be able to fully spend time with them.
I just hate interruptions which leads my focus away from them.

I like to cook simple food on the weekends.
I want to eat simple food which satisfies my taste and is more healthier than food outside.
I just hate food which are too oily, over seasoned and salty, it makes my day bad.

I like to spend my weekend listening to calming music.
I want to relax my nerves and calm my senses during the weekend.
I just have when there is super loud noise or unnecessary noise during my weekend rest.

In short words, I really appreciate my weekends different than my weekdays, lots of people don't really care whether its weekend or not, its just money in their mind and not relaxing, for me, I don't wanna burn my life on just working, I want to take time to rest and relax till I finally rest 6 feet underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment