Friday, February 11, 2011

Walk of faith

Figure 1: Walk of faith.

Jesus show me the way, Show me the path, For me to serve thy will and to do all things through Your strength..

Lord, give me wisdom to see through the needs of others rather than mine, show me that life is more than death and through You, I can be free from all pain and sinfulness of my life..

Dear Holy Spirit, shower me with hope and spiritual insight that I may be able to free myself from temptations and sweet traps of Satan. Guide and show me the path of truth while I walk this rough road of faith..

Strengthen not only me, but also my brethren, for without them I couldn't survive this walk of faith, if I fall, they can pull me up and inspire me and likewise. As we gather together, praising you Lord, we uplift ourselves and strive in Your name..

Thank you dear Lord for everything, every single blessing, everything counts, in the eyes of the unseeing, life is painful and hurting, but with You as our Hope, be with us as we await for Your second coming..

I love you Lord, with all my heart, please be with me in times of trials, do remember me when I come to pass, for these are the only things that I ask.. 

Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment