Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Anger and Rage



Through anger and rage, we are blinded from all things including the truth and what is most important priority in life, even the biggest elephant in front of our eyes can't be seen, but the smallest fault in others is the most visible to us.. For me, even I don't fully understand the truth, but I can just trust in God with my limited knowledge, and serve others the best that I can, for I believe that love is our priority in this life even though we are full of imperfections and weaknesses.
Figure 1: Fiery anger of a person blinds his sight.
I am a person with a fiery innard, I don't easily accept those who challenge me and am fast to get to my own conclusions. I am a selfish person who doesn't wants anyone to invade my privacy or personal hobbies and stuff. When I am in a bad mood, I will just fire up even my love ones. This is truly me and I have to change.


I need peace, not physical peace or just someone to comfort me, but to find myself, able to freely serve and calm myself, I need this calmness always in my heart and mind, to be able to be wise and just keep quiet during times when my patience is really tested. 

Just wondered.. and kept wondering, life is full of challenges, including my midterm this evening. All the best  and have a great day ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment