Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just two days..

I am officially greeting March very late as business and my recent trip has surrounded me with an inability to blog. Still, just those two days are enough to make me filled up with joy, anger and shock. These mixed up feelings made those two days just perfect to boost up my mundane life.

"I am filled with joy when I am with my love ones"

I was having such a great time with my love ones, especially when we went shopping together, made pudding, the process of preparing, spending time together laughing and sometimes talking nonsense. These are the moments which I really wish I could freeze. I got hugged, hugs filled with warmth.

"I am filled with anger whenever one problem stacks with another"

This is a sudden moment when every single thing I hate stacked one onto another in my head. I was so angry and confused that I am afraid that  I will burst out, so to avoid that and vent the pressure out, I  walked 5 kilometers in the rain to calm myself down.

"I was so shocked that someone who I don't know knows more about me"

I didn't even catch your name, but she basically jumped to the topic which makes me super awkward, I can only explain myself yet fail to ask her why does she know so much and wanted to know more, I am literally stunned and this vented a bit to my anger. I am officially being stalked.

Despite my pay raise, which made me quite happy and willing to stay longer in the company, these are the few staggering  moments which happens in just two days.

Just two days, can make a big change in the mundane me.

2 comments:

  1. we have the same case scenario.
    I don't feel comfortable if someone who I don't really know,knows a lot about myself.That scary isn't it?Don't you find that it's weird?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it super-scary, super-uncomfortable and super-weird.. I found myself stunned and shocked, wondered how did she actually acquired that information..

      Delete