Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Burning out of July

Figure 2: The sun setting down in the horizon.
Farewell soon July two thousand and thirteen, this will be my last post for you.

Things come and go, nothing is permanent in this world. I kept reminding myself that phrase again and again. I am still disappointed knowing the truth about it. Even people who are the nice, when shaken and given stress, they turned sour and bitter. 

It is sad, when you tried your best to make a change, yet fail to make even a small splash in the pool. The pool I imagined was calm yet filled with angry stressful waves, which has been the culture of the place, dampened any small and subtle effort to change.

Why is it so hard to change for the better? Why is it so easy to just maintain that way or just keep quiet even though you're different. I have no idea or I am out of idea. The feeling finally caught up to me, exhaustion, weariness, hopelessness and sense of negativity.

It seems like almost every effort is fake, almost every push is squeezed up from top to bottom. What is wrong with everyone? It seems like passing a cup filled with hot boiling oil around a table filled with frightened men. My mind is so limited.

I am feeling so weak and hopeless. Should I just change and follow the flow? Or should I remain strong and keep my principles. I have no idea what is coming ahead of me, but a lot of things which has so much potential to go wrong is deemed to be ahead of me.

God Almighty, help me, as I have drifted so far away from you..

Figure 2: Sun sets into the hazy horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment