Saturday, July 13, 2013

Me & her

I am missing her, even before and while I am typing this log, every time we spent together was enjoyable to the most. I especially love hanging out with her and each time was different, even through the bad or good times, we need each other.
Figure 1: Me & Koyong.
I can't say I complete her, I am imperfect, especially I get annoyed so fast if situations get hasty and at times I get angry and flame out. She's a cool girl and she knows me well enough to let me cool down and helps me vent out this anger by her soft kindness.

Figure 2: Enjoy going out for trips.
She teaches me when I don't know or have no idea at all. She guides me to what she likes at the same time too. I don't like everything she likes, as I am me, and she's her but I take time to tolerate it and she takes her time to tolerate mine. We're unique that way, in a sense.

Figure 3: She spark interest in photography.
What I like about her the most is that despite her feelings, she sticks to her roots and her principles she holds on tight too. That makes me rest assured that one day, when I am weak or have sudden loss of wealth, she won't pack up and leave. 

Figure 4: Beside me she's perfect.
I won't too, beauty changes as we grow older, it is no longer such a precious as it is revered. So if she loss her hair one day, her skin tone changes, she get weak and needs my help, rest assured. She's the one I choose, after all she choose me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment