Saturday, July 6, 2013

Life in an un-perfect world

I believe that life is more than a simple dream which revolves over and over again. Life has so much promises that is often clouded by evil things which happens daily in different parts of the world. This world is tainted with sin, but I believe that God is still in control.

Figure 1: Green mosses, one of my favorite subjects.
Despite the bad news and suffering everywhere, I find no reason to panic and lose hope. I believe that even in a perfect peaceful world, there must be strife and hardships which will make life more challenging and filled with ups and downs.

Figure 2: After sunset at Tindakon Dazang beach.
Still I am so fortunate to be living in a country where the effects of these bad news are still minimal and under control. In other places the challenge seems more intense and tough, but people is still doing their best to life despite the oppression. Life is indeed precious.

1 comment: