Friday, July 19, 2013

My God and I

Figure 1: A stream to the sea.

I believe God goes beyond all that, all religions teach good things, none of it bad.. I believe that even people who aren't educated or reached out by religion is touched by God.. It is just a matter of rejecting the fact that you're created or not. 

Or believe that you are your own god and that when you die that is the end of it all, these days money can even be god. My mind is so limited and I am brought up with a lot of questions unanswered, but I have faith in God and that I wasn't just created to die or waste my life. 

Be it short or be it long, I hope for a full life.. It may not be perfect but at least through the character of Jesus, I can do my best and live knowing His light, hope and love for me..
I have a few atheist friends, but even when life's troubles come, they pray.. to whom, I think God..

No comments:

Post a Comment