Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday

Figure 1: Monday blurs.
Monday was always a very stressful and busy day for me, as most of the plans left behind on a Friday was dumped up together on a Monday. Due to a very relaxing weekend, I almost always dreaded Monday and hoped that it will never come.

Monday isn't the first day of the week, Sunday is, but I don't know why I love Sundays so much and dislike Mondays. Maybe it is the environment, or amount of work, or the number of people giving you tasks, or the expectations during that day itself.

On Mondays, I have a lot of meetings going on, in which each of those meetings have their own agendas. I really have to keep tabs on those meetings and try my best not to space out in case a challenge is spit out on the field. Really have to be prepared mentally on that.

However, if it was holidays, public or annual leaves, I'll be so glad and thankful for that. I'll wake up next Tuesday morning filled with joy and start my job eagerly. I'll be able to easily focus and prepare myself for a great day at work. Oh, just wishful thinking.

Sorry Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Monday is a day lots of working people don't like unless it's pay day or a public holiday.

    ReplyDelete