Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rewards

What is your definition of a reward? Is it something great or grand? Is it an opportunity or a chance of a lifetime? Rewards comes in many forms and can be classified as small as the word thank you or as huge as a year's bonus. 

Figure 1: To be together with your love ones.
Before we expect a reward, it is of out-most importance that we realize that we must play our roles and if possible outperform in order to be eligible for such rewards. Rewards won't come for free, and there is a need to exert effort in order to reap the benefits.

A reward can be also said as a sign of recognition for your contributions. Whenever you do something and people notice it, then that is where the magic happens. A reward may come right in front of your doorstep and surprise you.

Figure 2: A beautiful reward isn't always material gold.
What is most important is the spirit, effort and energy that you dedicate yourself to whatever that you work hard for. This is the principle that I have hold on for years. To do my best and let God do the rest. Even if there is no huge reward, God always blesses me with a beautiful sunset.

1 comment:

  1. I think reward is just a feeling for me. When I'm happy, I am really thankful that I can still live to feel it. Nice sharing bro, your photos have improved a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete