Saturday, July 20, 2013

Missing my homeland again..

Figure 1: Sunset at the Salut.
It is barely two months since I got back from Kaamatan holidays that I started to miss my homeland. I missed my village and the environment there. I enjoyed going out just for a walk up the hills and exercise while waiting for the sun to rise or set on each side of the hills. 

Figure 2: X marks the spot.
There are a lot of places which I have yet to explore and capture, but due to work commitment it doesn't permits me to just simply hop out of this island and go back home. It requires proper planning and it is up to my boss to release me or not. That simply sucks.

Figure 3: Captured at ODEC beach, UMS.

I really crave going back home, especially to meet my family members and have fun with them. It is so difficult to be alone and have no one at home despite the ability to do what you want. It starts to get so lonesome here. Maybe it's time to get married. Am I ready, that is another question.

Figure 4: Dramatic sunset at ODEC beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment