Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My inspiration

When I am small, I live in a world filled of dreams and easiness. Life is a game and everything comes so easy as I grew up. I get everything I wanted and never needed to stretch out and do any hard work. Everything is fun and joy.

Figure 1: Lost in a sea of dreams.

I come home from school never concerned about my school work and just play computer games. I was never concerned about my parents and am very ignorant about myself. I grew to be very selfish and self centered person. 

Those traits are still with me, I try my best to improve. When I finished high school with a terrible, parent disappointing result, I finally got knocked hard in the head. I asked myself, what the hell am I doing? What am I going to be in the future?

Figure 2: My dad, am so proud of him.

Due to my ignorance and failure to realize, I was secretly shipped to national service for 3 months, I got knocked hard there and finally reality came to my mind. I realize that I was such a douche-bag full of nothing-ness and wastefull-ness.

I started to look back, and see the person who has raised me since small, my mom and dad. My dad lives a very hard life, but now, he's a successful person and able to raise up my whole family. My mom also came from a difficult family, but she's able to teach us and care for my family.
Figure 3: My mom and dad.

That is my turning point and my inspiration. Even now, they still take care of me and give sound advice to their very ignorant and foolish kid.

1 comment:

  1. That's called growing up,
    i am glad national service woke you up.

    ReplyDelete