Saturday, November 30, 2013

Finally a sunrise

I was so tired, working through out the whole week, that I wanted to relax and rest through out the weekends. So, waking up early is a feat not easily done especially when I am so tired. Still, before I sleep, I dial in 5.30AM into my alarm clock. I slept quite early in hopes that I can wake up for a beautiful sunrise.

The alarm indeed woke me up after a few loud rings. Heavy headed I went huddling to the bathroom to wash my face, it was still quite dark and I wasn't able to predict the weather. I went out anyway to Papayas Lodge beach in hopes of a great sunrise.

Figure 1: Stranded ferry at Papaya beach.
Figure 2: Fisherman prepping their boats.

Figure 3: Preparing their motors.

Figure 4: Finally it's dawn.
With the cresent moon up above in the skies, the tides are considerably high. The skies far on the horizons are quite cloudy, still enough for the yellow-reddish light rays of the dawn to strike up into the skies. I am quite pleased with this effect and the cool air is just the best.

The fisher men woke up early in the morn, in order to go out into the sea to catch fish for their daily income. I am fortunate to only work five days a week and have the rest of the two days to myself. I can rest to my pleasure and be recharged for the next week. 

Thank God that I am still able to perform my work and still be able to enjoy the beauty of His Creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment