Thursday, November 7, 2013

Swept away

Figure 1: Swept away by the waves.
The winds are shifting away from where I would want to be. I am confused and sometimes I don't know where to look for the correct way. I believe and trust in God and only through his scriptures will I allow my vision to be led. 

I know that my time here is short, and it is not through the riches of the world that we should seek. Still I am living now, from this moment, even though just a brief one, I wanted it to be a meaningful and full one. I may not be known by everyone, but I hope that those who do loves me.

This has always been my dream, to wake up after a deep sleep, to know and understand that, it has been worth while, however, if it doesn't at least I have hold on to something so strong and believed in it with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment