Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Simple life plan

Figure 1: Light, air and nature.
Looking at the days without the computer, it is already the second last day of the month. Time passes so fast, especially when the good times happened. I have the opportunity to return to my homeland and it refreshed my mind, outlook and vision.

Figure 2: The Tarap fruit.
The fresh air, bright sunlight and untainted earth which are no longer available at the island is still there at my father's village. It was so quiet that I can be at peace and not be bothered by the hustle and bustle of my life in the island. It takes away the stress and brings inspirations to me.

Figure 3: Chrysanthemum like flower.
I found out that there are a lot of limitations in life, especially if you look into the aspect of physical well being and also wealth. However, if you indulge yourself in a simple life. I guess that those limitations will not set you back but make you appreciate what you have.

Figure 4: Simple looking Japanese ossan.
In figure 4, you will see an old man, dressed ever so simple, wearing rubber slippers but sporting two Nikon flagship DSLRs the Nikon D300 and Nikon D3. He mentioned that his mission is to capture pictures of butterflies and so far he has captured about 1000 species. 

He even gave me a go with using the Nikon D3. Whoa, awesome camera, to be able to shoot at hi-iso without any worry of noise and the viewfinder is so large and I am intrigued to go for FX in the future. Soon and very soon.

4 comments:

  1. 1000 species are a lot! Woohooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaa!!! I haven't seen that much of butterflies in a lifetime..

      Delete
  2. This Japanese man is a man with a mission,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely.. He has been shooting since the film days, 40 years of experience..

      Delete