Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Snowy

The days are gloomy and cloudy but everytime I went to this part of the island I met snowy. Snowy, a self-made name, is a very curious and friendly dog. The first time I encountered snowy, it was already quite dark and the winds are strong. 

Snowy went so close to me that I was quite shocked that something white and warm licked at my legs. I nearly jumped up and knocked my tripod over. All I see is a cute furry white dog, curiously wagging its tail, wondering what I am doing.

I wanted a dog, for a very long time already but I have promised to myself, never get too attached to a pet. I am a very soft person in the inside. This is an inherent weakness which causes me to miss that pet so much that I can have a painful heart for quite sometime if I had a loss.

Ever since, I decide to stay away and never dared to get attached emotionally to a pet. Snowy ohh snowy, how I wished we're friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment