Friday, November 8, 2013

Little kids

Figure 1: Just the perfect light.
Whenever I see my little cousins who are still in their kindergartens and early pre-schoolers, I get a little bit jealous as I still missed the times when I would just run around, jump here and there and playing with other little kids like there's no tomorrow.

Figure 2: Mee for breakfast.

Figure 3: Run, fun and speed.
Everything is fun in the world of kids, I never remembered a single thing that wasn't happy in my memories as I kept forgetting the times when I was disciplined or fall down and cried. All I ever remembered was the endless fun with friends that keeps repetitive and it never bores me.

Figure 4: Mind Mango.
Kids have not much sense of responsibility that the adults do and that really makes me missed being a little kid. Its not that I haven't done enough during my childhood days, its day looking at these little cousins of mine makes me want to join them running around.

Figure 5: Adults vs Kids.
My mom used to say, hush! sit down, but I never listened, nor do the other kids, and we kept running and laughing, causing a ruckus that goes out of control. The fun lasted until one aunty, brought up a cane and gave some discipline to her son.

Figure 6: Priceless laughter.
As an eldest son, I am quite pampered by my parents and anything that I want I get but as little kids, my parents never complained when we get to town as we were never too demanding like the other kids who would scream out loud whenever they see a toy or sweets.

Figure 7: Happy siblings.
Childhood days are the times, when forgiveness is so easy. Where one might fight another and be back as good friends at the next moment. I really cherish my childhood days, so I believe any kids should have the time of their life, as of now I am quite a stressed out adult.

Figure 8: Happiness is where the home is.
May these little kids, learn to know and love God, for without knowledge of the Creator, there will be an emptiness that will grow as these kids learn and experience more through life. Life isn't all fun and games, but it is when were kids.

1 comment: