Saturday, November 23, 2013

Jump!!!

When I first learn to jump, I was so excited that I jumped the whole day, I was so excited at the fact that  I can reach up further. Then there's that feeling when you're lifted from the ground for that short moment of time. Almost feel like you're flying.

I haven't been jumping much now, I guess I have lost the thrill. Still I find that by jumping you're training your legs muscle and it is actually beneficial to jump. It is quite tiring exercise as you are exerting your muscles to lift your whole body up into the air.






Above are a few images of friends enjoying their jump, while I enjoy looking at their expressions, jumping with joy not only stimulates your muscles but also pumps in those good positive energy inside your body, which I believe can reduce stress and is a form of pain reliever for those suffering pain in the inside.

So jump, be the best you can be and shine. Life is full of challenges that can bring you down and make you so sad that you refuse to be happy. Why not put that extra effort to jump, scream and release all that tension inside of you. Life is a beautiful walk, especially with God by your side.

2 comments: