Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Oh my sunset

Ever since the typhoon Haiyan hit the Phillipines, it has been raining and the horizon is filled with clouds. I missed my sunset but the people at Phillipines are suffering due to this storm and this is so sad. It is evident that the end of ages is here and now.

Still, I missed that bright orange light which comes early in the morning at dawn and also during the sunset. The weather and time doesn't permits me to shoot and this creates stress for me. As opportunities loss due to working and only coming out when the lights are so spectacular.

This is just a little thing to be a fuss about, while at other places people are terrified due to the wrath of nature. Soon and very soon, the true king will come. No one knows, as He will come like a thief and all in a sudden, the bright lights will either scare me or I'll open my arms to welcome Him.

I have faith, but its fading away, due to the clouds, the storms but I am patiently waiting for your light in this darkness.

Figure 1: Storm is approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment