Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Childhood triumphs

I treasure my childhood days, the days when you don't think much about responsibility but more towards having fun almost all of the time. These are the times that shapes you into the person you are and develops your true passions and paths in life. 

Figure 1: My gadget friendly childhood friend.
I am gifted to live my childhood days in a small island where the communities are packed in the village+housing area. Since most of the parents of the families staying close by are colleagues at work, automatically my childhood friends consists of housing+school friends.

Figure 2: One of the influences in my photography.
There are some of those friends which I are still close to me and every-time I hang out with them, we reminiscence all those crazy and stupid things that we have done. We would rave about our bravery, our achievements during the debate and even the stupidest things we do.

Figure 3: Why isn't your table made of marble.
There was one story, which to me, is very funny. It happened when my friend, a group of them went out to the jungle just at the back of our housing. And one of this naughty and stupid friend told that if they were to encounter bees, just drop down and pretend you're dead.

Figure 4: The fighter and warrior.
We'll there's bees, and of five of my friends, two stupid kids drop down dead. And while there at it, the other friend who drop down complained, why are these bees still stinging me. The three smarter friends ran away laughing at their calamity.

Figure 5: The one with a long sighted 10K above ambition.
Even after we changed schools and transferred away from this small island, have a career of our own, we always come back to meet up. Now that we're all grown up, these interesting and funny stories are what we have left of our memories. We still hang out at our regular hanging out place which is just in front of my friend's house.

Figure 6: A hot lecture on health.
There are too much memories that I have inside that slips away and I forgot all about it, but each and one of my childhood friends personalities are different and unique. One may be tough and aggressive, one is filled with ideas and logic, while another might just observe and grab the next best opportunities. 

Figure 7: At our regular place and time.
We've grown up, getting married and even having children, but our memory stays with us and that is what makes our lives unique and original. What makes us strong will definitely make our future generation stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment