Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wants and misses

Figure 1: I want to climb this mountain again.
I miss my homeland but I miss my love ones more. I miss the cooler climate and lush greenery landscape of my homeland. Even though it is not so noisy here, but I sleep more peacefully at my village. There's always something special there, but most of all its about the people.

Figure 2: Earthly wants rarely last for long.
I thank God for giving me what I have now and I really appreciate those blessings, but as a normal human being, I was always expecting more. All of what I have now is enough, but my instincts tell me to gain more. I am such a selfish and greedy person to want more. 

Figure 3: Moon early in the morn.
I must persevere with patience in me and I have to hold on to my principles. I believe there is so much more in life than what I plan or what I want. I believe that God has a plan for me which I can never comprehend in my little mind. God's plan is more what what I want or miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment