Thursday, August 22, 2013

A world of chances

Figure 1: A chance of a lifetime.
Every now and then, there are rare opportunities that I didn't reach out to grab. I knew about the opportunity was good but I still don't have the guts to go ahead and take the challenge. I saw the chance to explore a new place only to see that chance go without a try.

I have faith and believe in God. I always pray for guidance regarding chances as I am always afraid of the possibilities of failure in an attempt. This out of the world faith has made me to believe that the first chance to arrive that I will take whenever I prayed for it.

Even though chances come and go, I never believed in luck. I don't believe that someone end up rich or poor due to luck itself. To me, chances of a lifetime are rare but it is never a mistake to let go of a chance. People maybe dissapointed with you due to your decision but always stand firm.

If your chance haven't arrived, to have a dream job, to have a beautiful wife, to travel around the world or even just to taste delicious food, never be dismayed as there's always a chance, it may not be what we exactly wanted but it will be what we need.

God blesses each and everyone of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment