Monday, August 12, 2013

A sunset with You

Figure 1: The sun setting down. 
I love sunsets, those are the best moments of the day. It is when the light is the most spectacular and rich with golden and burning red. I love the warm breeze which softly whisper through the air. I especially love a beach which has a lot of people hanging out.

Figure 2: Sun setting with a small storm cloud approaching.
This is a part of my homeland which I must visit whenever I come back to the capital city. It's beaches are clean and sandy. The surrounding area is urban but the beach is still in very pristine condition as most ships do not sail close to the area. A polluted beach is an eyesore for me.

Figure 3: My special person.
The best part of watching and enjoying a sunset is to have someone special. It really means a lot watching something spectacular which intrigues two people at the same time. I really think that sunset watching is a must and it is very romantic to be together as the sun sets into the horizon.

The first time I watched a sunset together with someone really special is with her. That is the time where we talked till dusk. I have never enjoyed such an interesting conversation. However when it comes to staring at the sunset, we stared at it together till it disappear. 

Figure 4: Reddish after effect of the sunset.

I am missing my homeland more and more. Soon and very soon I'll make time to go back and meet her again. It has been quite a span of time since I've seen her. She's a very important person to me. Despite not seeing her for some time, I can't stop thinking about her. Is that true love?

3 comments:

  1. yes yes! its true love! awww.. so sweet! i hope guy can miss me just like u miss ur special one!!

    owwwhh..i miss sunset! suddenly i wanted to go watched sunset too..it's been a while since i watch it.. will make time to go watch it soon.hopefully with my special one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily, do make time to watch the sunset with your special one, I bet your special one misses you so much too.. God bless..

      Delete
  2. A spectacular sunset to cherish with a love one!

    ReplyDelete