Monday, August 5, 2013

Cousin

Figure 1: At Bundusan beach.

This is my cousin, he's from my mother's side of the family. Since small we've had our adventures together, from fire building, playing with fire crackers, making a canon till getting beaten up by granny for playing fire at home. There are lots of precious memories together.

Figure 2: My cousin's a tall slim guy.

We grew up in different places and environment, I was raised in an island town, while he was raised from the village. Every time, when it was school holidays, I was so eager to go back to my mother's place of birth just to hang out and go around the village with him.

Figure 3: Just got into photography.

He's one year younger than me, and we've fought before, about a girl, well, that was when we've had that crush thing, but we've always get closer once more and forgive each other. Whenever I think about it, that was seriously embarrassing. Still it happened.

Figure 4: Landscape photography.

Now, well, we still hang out occasionally whenever I have the time to go back to the village. We'll go out for drinks, hangout at our favorite aunt's place and sometimes when he's free he'll bring me out to one of those awesome places to take pictures.

Figure 5: I am Nikon, he's using Canon gear.

I am so fortunate to have him as my cousin. He's the best. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice pic bro... using what lens? The SP90?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there bro.. I am using Nikon 50mm f1.8G.. Really like that lenses. Sold the SP90 already..

      Delete
    2. ohhh... 50mm f1.8 is a good lens and cheap! :D

      Delete
    3. Yess, I like the 35mm f1.8G and 85mm f1.8G too..

      Delete