Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun (Used to be)

Just back from the capital city of my country, meet up with a lot of my friends, had some fun which deprives me of some rest but resists those which used to be fun back then but not anymore. 

I just love hanging out enjoying this huge city's night life but as I further on in life, those fun of going to Zouk and drinking till the night gets insane doesn't seem a viable way to have fun for me anymore.

It is not that I don't appreciate you as my beautiful lawyer childhood friend, having a lot of contacts to introduce to me seems enticing and obviously fun sociably. However, I have to get back early as I have to catch my flight the next day. 

"Arigato Gozaimas" for the treat though, I simply need time to rest after going for an errand for my company. "Gommennasai" for disappointing you and leaving early.

So, as I check out early this morning, I'm glad that you've had fun though I know you won't be sending me to the airport. We'll surely still keep in contact and I'll text you once I've crossed that South China Sea. 

Despite my tight schedule, I still managed to get a nice "pricey" gift for my precious sister. This alone makes me happy despite what's fun doesn't seem so fun anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I am wondering what have you bought for her?
    I had a nice dinner and had so much fun at the bowling center last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves to draw, so I bought her a pad which can be connected to her laptop for hand drawing and a Nikon D90 DSLR, she loves the pad but the DSLR is kind of heavy and complicated to use..

      Glad you had fun Cher!!

      Delete