Saturday, March 17, 2012

Uncomfortable inside

I went out today feeling so light and comfortable wearing my Nike SBs kicks. Went out to town and eat at a Japanese restaurant with excellent Korean music playing with my good friend.  Felt so casual and free when I forget all about my profession just for a day. 

"This feeling lasted until a call from an unknown number came up, my mistake to pick up."

I am an open minded person when it comes to being close mutual friends. I enjoy having company as long as we get along with each other's attitude and have something in common. When confronted with people I never met before, I tend to be silent and prefer to observe.

I'll ensure that our personalities clicked before I open up to even answer. If there's one bit of attitude problem from the other party, I am very quick to avoid any close contact and communication. If requested, I tend to always give the wrong number, be it reversed or mixed up all along.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable with you knowing about me, and I don't like the fact that you would like to ask me questions that only my family or close ones have the right to know. I refuse to tell you this as I am not a harsh person, I'll just spill my insides here.

I prefer a wise introduction, get to know me personally, instead of eavesdropping or asking someone else about me. This is one serious attitude and technique problem which seriously pisses me off. I especially don't like the way you looked at me as you talked.

Dear girl, I wonder how you've gotten my number and even my social network address. If you would like to be my friend, please do so in the correct manner, now that I've gotten the wrong impression, the possibility is closer to nil.

2 comments:

  1. Arr, I am not sure if I picked this up correctly. But I feel you,I hate it when they started to dig about your personal life from blog you write and friends you know. And when you don't respond they ended up flooding your comments box. Or calling you in the middle of the night. Well I hate receiving calls after 12midnight as I need to wake up like really early to work the next day.

    You are right, do it in the correct manners.I guess they don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cher for understanding, this uncomfortable feeling just got worst especially when they start to find out things only family members or few close friends know..

      This get more uncomfortable when they blurt the "secret" information out into your face to investigate further..

      For me it is so shocking and downright rude..

      Thanks again.. :)

      Delete