Monday, March 19, 2012

What I eat..

I used to be an avid picky meat eater. Normally eating lots of carbohydrate and large amount of meat. Be it chicken, beef or other form of edible meat. I don't eat pork or exotic meat. Fried and grilled is my preferred choice, this and that huge amount of meat consumption.

Eating is great, I honestly say that I live to eat during those times when I was so engrossed with delicious food. Fast food also fascinates me, I can eat a whole Brooklyn burger in about 30 minutes. One or two packs of fried french fries isn't enough for me. That was 2 years ago, before I went for a medical check up.

When I finally did a med check up for my job, I found that my cholesterol level skyrocketed, my busy schedule made me lazy to exercise and this is when I reach a realization that I am unfit and unhealthy. The situation got worse when I realized that all this unhealthy food fest investment only made me fit to die earlier.

Suddenly I have the urge to change, starting by denying soft drinks and also fast food. I realized that the money I earned will be worthless if I am unhealthy, all my collectibles will just be a waste if I can't even wear it due to my sickness.

After waking up from a wonderful food fest dream, I came back to the road of reality, all those deliciously tempting food will obviously bring me to doom. If I don't change now, I am slowly digging my grave, step by step walking closer to my grave. 
Figure 1: Vegetables for health.
Like the rabbit I'll get back to the basic food which Adam & Eve took, I won't live close to a century but at least I won't be suffering living my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment