Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Can't express..

Woke up today and it felt so unusually great that I couldn't comprehend this sudden feeling. Took my phone and read the great news from my sister, she manage to get awesome results from the recent examination. This boosted my spirit for today.

As a first child, I wasn't such a great studious student and I always prefer games to studying. This resulted in me being a very bad student in a very bad studying environment and education system. I don't blame the system though as it shapes me into a person who goes against the flow. 

I have two extraordinarily smart sisters, and a similar yet opposite personality brother who is also a gamer but well controlled by my parents. My sisters went well with the country's educational system and conquered it. My sister after me is currently studying at the country's apex university.

Figure: My sister.
My second sister however is very similar to me, we're music oriented, she plays the piano while I play the guitar. Our skin color is the same, yellowish and slightly dark. I am easily distracted by small matters and so is she. She excels in logic and physics, which I also am, that makes me an engineer and she aspires to be a future chemical engineer.

I am proud of her and she makes my family very happy and proud. It will be a week plus before I'll be able to return back home. Now for the congratulatory gift, I wonder what should I get her. God is indeed great, I give all thanks to God for giving me such a wonderful family.

2 comments:

  1. Big congrats to your sister. I am not that good when it come to study. I used to get all the bad score compared to my eldest sister, she's genius. She went to Medical school and graduated as a Doctor. But I am in the other way, I love everything about numbers and technologies. I guess everybody have their own special talents and skill and wonders :)

    P/S I think you should get her an Ipad or any cool gadget. Or books?? My latest addiction is Alexandra Potter. I have all her collection :) But I highly suggest a cool gadget :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Cher, we're similar then when it comes to grades, I simply don't fit in well with our country's education system. I agree with you, everyone is special.

      P/S- My sister loves books.. I like your idea of a cool gadget, she has an Ipad already, but I'm thinking of bringing her into photography, maybe a DSLR? Thanks again Cher.. ;)

      Delete