Friday, March 16, 2012

Before dark

Figure 1: Before it's dark outside.
Been returning late back home since I've been busy with my project. Whenever I walked out of my office, it was already dark and the streetlights are shining brightly. It pleases me that my project is on schedule but I found out that I seem to have less time for the things that I really like to do.

Today, I decided to leave earlier than expected, as soon as the sky is about to get darker, I save up my work and reminded all my fellow mates to take a break and go back early today. Some did as I recommended and some others decide to stay and continue their unfinished work.

I realized that today, no matter how hardworking we are, how workaholic, we should take time to take off early from work and do the things we enjoy. I'll just ponder around my collectibles for a bit and tomorrow I'll take a pair out for a spin. Most probably will be wearing those Nike SBs.

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand with the traffic light especially those which heading back to Cheras.

    Anyway, take things easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess the traffic conditions there is more worst than here, at the place I'm staying, it barely jams and if it does it still moves.

      Will do, you too Cher.. :)

      Delete