Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Who's to blame..

Figure 1: Chilling out.
Yesterday, a problem due to human error occurred, and everyone's pointing fingers, I was so busy with my project orientation and implementation but due the problem I have to stall it. People, manpower, adults are very hard to handle, once they start to point fingers and raise their voice, it is very challenging to stop them. 

As  a very quiet person, I usually tolerate this well, but this time it simply escalated. I got extremely irritated that I say a few words which immediately made the office substantially. It is proven then people start to blame and pointing fingers, their failure to think rationally gets so annoying and tends to go overboard.

I don't mind slapping a few words and just leave my business at hand in office to rectify the problem. I was hoping they will get to their senses, stop pointing fingers and work it out together. 

"Words are just words, while actions speaks true" ... "No action talk only" ... As I left the office, some rationalized followers went with me and together we identified the problem, though it is not yet rectified at least the problem is solvable. 

That evening went to the beach, sit on my car's bonnet and watched as the sun slowly sets into the horizon. Simply breath-taking and the soft warm breeze just calms my inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment