Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rain over me

Looks like the last week of this month will be a gloomy week for me, it has been raining for these few days already. On the first day of the week I got soaked wet on my way to work. I shivered a lot once I entered the office. Luckily I keep extra clothing and a glass of hot chocolate helped eased my cold body.

The next day, it rained heavily for the whole day. When I reached home, I wanted to bathe early so that I won't catch cold but then the heater broke. Without thinking, I just showered and due to the extra cold water, I shivered and caught cold. This time though its my fault, I should'ave heated up water using the kettle.

Today, I woke up late due to the cool and drowning sound of the rain. The sudden change of my surroundings made me into a hell of a lazy person. I even shut off my phone alarm only to be awaken by a second one which I put further from the bed. Due to this I managed to show up at work barely on time.

I can't blame it on the rain or weather, it's just me being lazy and super unproductive. I felt that I am giving myself an excuse to be lazy in my mind due to this sudden drop of ambient temperature. I even took short naps in the office which I manage to cover up using my super fast power up when someone comes by.

This is my ideal almost perfect weather to just snuggle and cocoon myself for a day of hibernation.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Work is so-so my friend.. Hope to see you soon, take care.. :)

      Delete
  2. I was home late from the party last night. The traffic was bad and I don't get enough sleep. Had my heavy breakfast and right now..I am so damn sleepy. SLEEPY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the sleepy club, getting some shut-eye now and then. So glad I wasn't the only one. :D

      Delete