Monday, March 5, 2012

Life is so meaningless..

Life is so meaningless without love. Not love as in just saying "I love you" nor as love in "first sight". I've already been over those human interpretation of love which are just physical but so hurting in the inside. Without first experiencing this sort of physical love, I would never have known though.

Life is not only learning and acquiring knowledge but also to experience and not making the wrong turn by learning from other people's mistakes. Still, due to my stubbornness I've always been repeating and not learning the easier way. I guess this is the best for me, for I am filled with scars, so life isn't that meaningless.

I recently read a few ways to love, which is based on the Holy Bible and I find it filled with reality instead of infatuation. Ever since I experience spiritual bleeding from the inside, I've searched more for principle in love and feeling is more to second. Seriously, I don't to feel good over some fake love.

I would prefer to then adhere to these few realistic translations of love which can be applied,

- Listen without interrupting    (Proverbs 18)
- Speak without  accusing        (James 1:19)
- Give without sparing             (Proverbs 21:26)
- Pray without ceasing             (Colossians 1:9)
- Answer without arguing        (Proverbs 17:1)
- Share without pretending      (Ephesians 4:15)
- Enjoy without complaint       (Phillipians 2:14)
- Trust without wavering         (Corinthians 13:7)
- Forgive without punishing     (Colossians 3:13)
- Promise without forgetting    (Proverbs 13:12)

If I am to be finding a point or principle, the best is not to find the opinion of humans but of the higher power, even my own solutions and suggestions are not problem free. So I'll lean onto to this heavenly knowledge instead. 

Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment