Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet end

End of March came so fast, so since it was too fast, had some quite bitter experiences and also unable to savor much time for myself. Without further ado, I decide to end it with a sweet slice of cheese cake for all those tough times I've been through.
Figure 1: Mi cheese cake.
Dear April, I don't know what challenges to expect nor do I expect you to be easy on me. I don't like to assume and think about things that can happen in the future, I can only plan and hope that in any situation I can make it in one piece.

4 comments:

  1. hope ur days will be better bro. Be wise ya and don't easily to be fooled by your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my photographer childhood friend, my next visit I hope to meet up with you.. :)

      Delete
  2. Hope things are fine with you Mister.
    And, the cheese cake looks yummy.

    Happy April :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cher, I'll be fine.

      The cheese cake definitely hits the spot..

      Happy April to you too.. ;)

      Delete