Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crouching Tiger..

Returned late from work, got nagged by one of the bosses for something which I've overlooked and my workers just messed it up. Taking responsibility by just nodding and the truth is I am unsure how to actually discipline my workers. I am firm, yet quite soft inside. I am not a dictator.

Went back home, breathe in, breathe out, take a short break and fried my own home-made meat ball spaghetti. The meal is accompanied with a glass of hot chocolate. Need some more air though, but too tired to go out and besides its already too late. It's so quiet and voices are still echoing in my head.

Looked into the mirror and saw me, a flawed imperfect person, who doesn't like to pass own judgement, dictate or rule his own workers for own sake. I simply like to guide, show and express patiently. Should I change? To be a fierce tiger, roar out loud and threaten to devour?
Figure 1: Hidden tiger.
Still looking at the mirror, I smiled and said, No, that is absolutely not me. I'll be strong and lead with my true actions. I may look weak and not aggressive to others, I may look powerless despite my position, but I believe if I hold on to my principle, everything will work out well if not perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Keep yourself cool. I know you're strong.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be cool.. Thanks for believing in me, Mell.. :D

      Delete