Monday, December 5, 2011

Adidas ObyO KZK FELT ZXZ

I've longed to have a pair of Adidas designed by a Japanese street fashion designer, either I keep missing the seasons or I don't have the budget to actually get my hands on a pair of those designer x Adidas collaborations.

Now, after able to accumulate for sometime, I finally get myself a pair of weird street stuff made of a mix of weird premium materials. These are the sort of collectibles which should be in my collection. Unique, quality and somewhat weird, so basically its not everyone's cup of tea.
Figure 1: Adidas ZXZ.
These pair of shoes are based on a platform vintage running shoe named the ZXZ. The soles has Dillinger webbing which acts as an absorb-er when the runner runs at high speed. The thing I liked the most about these pair of shoes is that, it has great breath-ability, nice premium leather panels and the "COW" felt like material on the shoes.

The designer of these shoes is the famous Japanese street designer Kazuki Kuraishi. I am very impressed at his creativity to design weird shoes but maintain that sense of simplicity and wear ability of the shoes as well as maintaining the quality and collectible value of the shoes.

Great strange Japanese like design with a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers. Another great addition to my growing soles collection. 

Arigato Gozaimas~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment