Sunday, December 4, 2011

Looks or insides

I used to be someone who is easily infatuated with something beautiful in my eyes, a shoe can easily catch my attention, and in a split second it ended up in my shopping bill, at an impulse I felt the urge to buy something which catch my attention without thoroughly checking it.
Figure 1: Unique Adidas Kicks.
This is of course not a great thing to be proud about, as when I returned home and back to my usual routine in those shoes, suddenly the shoes aren't suitable for me, either in looks or the feel of the shoes. In an instant, I started to think about the amount I've used to part with those so called amazing shoes.

I felt bad as a rotten apple after knowing the product I bought is not made of authentic leather which causes the product to "unbeautify" itself and this caused me to regret spending quite a fortune. Lesson learned, looks will never defy the importance of quality and feel of the product. This will never be compromised in my journey for collectibles.

So far Adidas hasn't left me hanging in terms of premium kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment