Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blaming Culture

I love culture, especially when culture is a taste of art, food, positive healthy way of living which is owned by a certain race or particular place, a place is truly beautiful when it is not only filled with beautiful scenery but also filled with courteous and well mannered people. This makes culture a very wonderful thing to me as it is diverse.

Still during this modern era, a certain type of culture has arisen, which happens to occur almost everywhere, in the household, in a game of soccer, in the workplace and worst even during dates. I have no idea where has this culture stemmed from or who is the originator of the "blaming" culture.

This blaming culture is probably born with as there is always a tinge of selfishness in ourselves. The nature of this culture is letting go when things go haphazard. This form of culture is easy to perform, a mistake is done, be it obvious or not and simply just pointing a finger to someone or something to blame. That is blaming culture for you'll never point the tip of your gun to yourself.

This is an obvious act of selfishness and inconsideration. A culture shock and filled with deceit and hurt. A culture which you and I will hate, still it lingers most in our country the most. I felt it almost everywhere, can't do much but keep my silence when fingers are pointed to me. I'll never point back, just take the responsibilities sometimes not of my own.

Here's a simple illustration not meant to offend,

"When Americans fart, they say "EXCUSE ME", When Britains fart, they say "PARDON ME", When Singaporeans fart, they say "FORGIVE ME", When our people fart, they say "NOT ME!!! NOT ME!!!" and started pointing fingers and blame."

Peace, No War!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment