Thursday, December 8, 2011

Change

Changes bring phobia, which I used to have since I was a little kid, scared of the darkness in my first night, alone in a new room, the change brought nightmares from my imagination and causes a change inside which shapes my individuality. That is a small change in environment, got over bigger environment issues later in life with ease. 

"Change is good in a way sometimes we have to suffer first."
Figure 1: Winged Adidas.
A change in friends, I used to have friends who are regular and they were my fixed friends, they shaped me into the cool "to them" yet almost mundane "to others" person which I am not now. I never mixed or hanged out with any other friends but them. A change occurs and we got to different places. I got cold and unfriendly, no one approached me, yet slowly I changed my "useless" attitude and got new friends with different back grounds, races, personality and got cooler.

"Change is not about changing your principles but of your "useless" attitude & way of thinking."

*Figure 1 is a winged Jeremy Scott Adidas owned by my friend, still can't bring a change in me to own or wear these brave "Greek godlike" kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment