Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Worn out

My daily walking soles  of three years finally gave out during work and I was so disappointed to find a missing sole part when I returned home. I would've pasted it back using super glue to extend the usage of those shoes. I'm going to miss wearing those pair of shoes and during its three years of usage it never let me down, never let me fall from a slip nor bring blisters to my foot during any walking or running condition. 
Figure 1: 3 year old soles.
This pair of shoes has served me up since my university days, so I guess its worthwhile to note that the quality of these shoes is definitely worth my money invested. It never felt the same just switching daily shoes to other shoes, others may jeer at the new pair of shoes and I need time to switch the feel of these 3-year soles to my new pair of walking shoes.

My favorite top shoe brand, the three stripes, Adidas!!! Never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment