Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In my hands..

Chances come and go, some I took some I left behind. There are chances which people say I should have taken, but what are people to me when I'm doing it and the consequences of the decision will effect me instead of their hides.

In every chances, big or small, I took the liberty to judge each one of them fairly through my own wisdom, listing down the possible pros and cons with God leading me, so I pray, if it is so, and the chances seem to beam me into it, I will take the chance without looking back.
Figure 1: Its in your hands.
It's in my hands but there is a chance that my hands will eventually bleed. The wound will be deep, or even just a small gash, but it is definitely felt. This is unseen, even through the most understanding of others, and can only be healed through strength, perseverance and faith to God.

Through many decisions I've made this year, there are detrimental effects which leads to hurt of myself and others. Most of the time it's due to my own selfishness, in which I choose to favor the weights more to my side instead of thinking of others.

I have to fix myself and care more for others, this is a chance I would take, for the upcoming year, no matter what it's in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment