Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Responsibilities

I am never responsible as a teen, always revolting and never finishing up my school work. Games are my obsession and this made a very large impact on me as a very irresponsible teen. Aside from games I never did any house chores not to mention sometimes even ditched my plate irresponsibly. 

That was me years ago, the me now would probably smack and punch the me back then. I am now grown and am considered a highly educated professional in my field. So with a job title filled with heavy responsibilities as well as good pay and benefits is well suited for me.

I still doubt myself if I am able to carry out these responsibilities or not. I seriously learned fast and as I learned more and more, all those responsibilities automatically become mine and my concern. Is it better to know less and be able to do less? That is definitely a big "No" for me, that is a sign of self defeat.

These responsibilities need me more prepared for the upcoming challenges ahead and I need all the strength, wisdom and courage as well as guidance from the higher power. All in all, safety must be the first thing in my mind. 
Figure 1: Won't let responsibilities burn me to ashes.
I won't let my job and responsibilities burn me off my life though, life is to be lived to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment