Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can't handle

When I just can't take it anymore, I'll just fall down and pray, answered or not, it helps me hold myself together. Most of the time, without any reason, I felt like breaking down, pressure increasing going to squeeze the guts out of me. I felt so demoralized and unmotivated to do even the simplest of tasks. I feel so weary and without a doubt, I'm so weak.
Figure 1: Wishing to be free.
I always felt uncomfortable sometimes, goosebumps on my skin, suddenly feeling insecure and unsafe, my environment an inferiority to me. Still I just keep it within me, in silence I quench this abnormality in my soul. I cannot focus and conversations seems to blur me out to mimes, lips moving yet mouthing words unheard.

I fear, I can't conquer, I can't master, I can't handle..

No comments:

Post a Comment