Friday, December 23, 2011

Reserved for Christmas

This is a beautiful song sang by Chris Tomlin, fills me with the Christ feeling even when it's not Christmas season. Even when I'm alone, when I'm feeling low and there's no one to comfort me, I know Christ is always there for me, always knocking the door of my heart to let Him in. I always locked the door of my heart. I wanted to change my heart of stone through Christ's love.
A part of the lyrics,

Truly He taught us to love one another,
His law is love, and His gospel is peace
Chains shall He break for the slave is our brother
And in His name all oppression shall cease..

So beautiful is this kind of love, eternal peace if everyone is truly engulfed in this loving Christlike spirit. This I pray I shall strive to achieve it. To be dead to the flesh but live in the spirit. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment