Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Self Innovation

Currently in the process of brainstorming my weaknesses for this year, these few months of working and prioritizing in which area I should improve for the coming year. Still thinking hard and looking at every little detail. It's quite easy to plan but to actually do it is tough. So I'm trying to seek the problem in myself, analyze it and find a way to rectify it. 

So there I go, listing down my flaws, first physically, then mentally as well as attitude problems, even food problems.. the list goes on and on. There is so much flaw in me that I find it tough to rectify it myself. I certainly know there's no perfection in this world but I'm sure I can at least do my best. I need help from the higher power to actually see room for self improvement.

Dear God, help me...

4 comments:

  1. chill bro... one at a time... Lord will provide u with anything that u need. Just trust in him ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with you! there's no perfection in this world. you already did your best, it's the only thing that matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, I'll go through it one by one, slow down my pace.. I'll have faith.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ngiau, since I learned about it the hard way, doing my best is the only thing I have strive for now.. ;)

    ReplyDelete