Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lunar Eclipse

The recent lunar eclipse has caught me breathless even though I only manage to see it from afar, this is probably the second time I have witnessed a lunar eclipse, my first is probably when I was 10 years old. I can't remember the moment though as I only took a glimpse and continue playing computer games, was such a terrible addict.

This time, at the moment of the lunar eclipse, probably most people will just stare at it without thinking much, but I stare at the red bloody looking moon and think, what if tomorrow never comes, what if it is the end of the world? Am I ready for such catastrophic events? Have I donned my suit of armour and prepared for the worst battle?
Figure 1: The lunar eclipse captured by my friend's DSLR.
No.. I am not ready for anything, I don't feel prepared and this bothered me greatly. I need to prioritize and balance myself in all aspects of spirituality and physically. When this moment of truth happens, all those worldly dreams I've dreamed, the career that I've fought for will all be reduced to nothingness.

Tragic, still I am a weak human after all, life is so fragile...

No comments:

Post a Comment