Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year End Soles

As Christmas passed and soon the year to be passed, I remembered that all I do is work and seriously no time or chance to actually celebrate it with family and friends. Well the fact is that I am so faraway from them and I can only have that chance once or twice a year. All this for the sake of work, growing quite weary without the entertainment though.

So since I didn't get a chance to do my own shopping, I decided to just shop online and have my stuff sent to me, among the new collectibles that I've just acquired are the Adidas Trail ZX DB which is a mix of the Adidas ZX8000 and a trail boot.
Figure 1: Adidas ZX Trail DB.
This pair of Adidas Originals by Originals is designed by James Bond of Undefeated and the quality of this boots are awesome and comfortable, still didn't have the chance to use it though. The colour of these soles is black and dark blue suede with a leather inner.

Another pair of soles that I've recently acquired is an Adidas Questar which is a revered running shoes designed and created by Adidas in the 1980s, these comes in a grey suede, white stripes, with silver and maroon accents. 
Figure 2: Adidas Questar 3M.
There are 3M reflective on the front and hind of the shoes which makes it a very safe shoes when travelling on bike at night which I don't. Still I liked the way it flashed, I think it's my first in the collective. Currently I'm wearing these pair to work. Seriously comfortable, grips the surface well and running in it is definitely  feels surefooted. 

There is another pair of Nike SB which I ordered but that is for another day. Next year it will be raining more soles and collectibles. Still I've got to stick to my priorities in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment